The front of For Life office
|For Life office 4F, 2-10-16 Higashi Kanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0031|
|03-6662-6241 (for advance reservations)|
|10 am to 8 pm on weekdays, 10 am to 3 pm on Saturdays
Not open on Sundays or public holidays
- 6 minutes' walk from the Nishiguchi exit ofAsakusabashi Station on the JR Sobu Line
- 9 minutes' walk from the A2 exit of Asakusabashi Subway Station on the Toei Asakusa Line
- 5 minutes' walk from the Number 4 exit of Bakurocho Station on the JR Sobu Line
- 6 minutes' walk from the A4 exit of Iwamotocho Subway Station on the Toei Shinjuku Line
- 11 minutes' walk from the Showadori exit of Akihabara Station on the JR Yamanote Line and Sobu Line
- Yamanote Line and Sobu Line
10 minutes' walk from the Number 4 exit of Akihabara Subway Station on the Hibiya Line
It also has a face of a global tourist resort.
It is called in the abbreviated name of Akiba, Akiba, and AKIBA.
Sightseeing and commercial establishment, and an office building are put side by side, and the circumference institution including a tree is called TOKYO SKYTREE TOWN.
Although it cannot go into inside, it can just be going to feel emotion of Japan very much.
Toyo Conditioning is located in the Kanda district of Tokyo which is convenient for transport access by subway or JR lines. It is also easily accessed from sightseeing spots such as Akihabara and Asakusa. Please feel free to come and visit us.